During the festive season, it’s important to stay busy as your customers are more receptive to marketing around them. (Just look at the interest over Christmas Adverts!).
This means there is a lot of potentials for you to market to old and new customers, suppliers and possibly new business partners.
We’ve come up with a few ideas that are specifically for the festive period which hopefully will help you reach them.
Our Christmas Marketing Tips
Here are our top ideas for Christmas Promotions you can use today!
- Christmas competition on Facebook and Twitter. Get your followers to share or like your page to win a prize or free service from your business such as advice or a review.
- Email campaigns to boost followers on social media. “Want to be on Santa’s nice list? Follow us on Facebook” and the same for Twitter.
- Talk about your plans in blogs, email campaigns and social media for the New Year introducing new features and releases.
- A Merry Christmas/Thank You email to your customers showing open/close times and general thanks for being a great customer this year.
- Open your office/shop (if you have one) up for an afternoon offering Mince Pies and Mulled wine. It allows you a chance to relax and build relationships with old and potentially new customers.
- Create a competition for Santa’s list that gives customers a chance to wish for what services they could win.
- Festive survey allowing you the chance to see how they rated you over the year, offering a prize to the winner.
- Themed social media posts e.g. 12 days of Christmas – 12 days of recipes you could cook or 12 days of DIY tips (from 12th to 23rd December).
- Hide something on your website, such as an Elf and Pudding with the winner getting a reward/business advice.
Christmas is a brilliant time to have some fun with your marketing campaigns with unique content to get people talking about your business into the New Year.
Had some success with Christmas campaigns and want to share them? Tweet us at @VittyCreative with the hashtag #ChristmasMarketing
Read more marketing tips here